2014年10月26日日曜日

Diary Week5

EVENT 1
          I took test about syntax in introduction of English language class. I like introduction of English language class, so it was fun to learn about syntax and study it for the test. In the test, I have to choose two of the four questions and explain about these two question. I studied both of them, but I couldn't explain well. I was disappointed, so I will study harder when I will take final exam.

EVENT 2
          I went to eat dinner with my friends. This was the first time to eat dinner for us. We ate a lot of dishes and enjoyed talking very much. I had a good time, so I want to eat dinner with them again!

EVENT 3
          Athletic festival was hold on Saturday in KGU. I participated in it with my circle members. I took part in the 100 meters dash. I ran at full power. I got forth winner in my race, but I enjoyed the athletic festival.

EVENT 4
          I joined welcome party for students from foreign countries at Kumamoto University with my friends. There were many students from many countries, I could talk with many people. My friends and I could make friends from Spain, German, Korea and Thailand. We promised to eat ramen and play with a Korean student. It was a wonderful time and I really have a good time.

EVENT 5
          I am going tell about my circle. I belong career design research club, which belong gakusho society. We are hold circle meeting at lunch time on every Wednesday, and we do some activities after fifth period on every Wednesday. There are 31 people in my circle, and it is a few members compare to other circle in gakusho society, but we are very close and getting along with every members. My circle is very cozy and at homely atmosphere, so I like my circle.

314  / 1277 words

1 件のコメント:

  1. Hello Misa -

    It sounds like you enjoyed the party with the new foreign students. I hope you have a chance to get to know them better this year. It's a great chance to learn more about other cultures!

    Your score for this homework is 7/10

    返信削除