2014年10月12日日曜日

Diary Week 3

EVENT 1
          Course for the exam of employment of English teacher was started and it will be hold every first period on Tuesday. In this course, we will learn English, in particular, reading and grammar. Sometimes we also will learn how to take interview in English and how to speech in English. I think I have to study English harder, so I study English every day.

EVENT 2
           My circle active almost every Wednesday, but this week didn't do anything. I couldn't join circle activities this year, but thins time I could join, so I was very sad. I will be able to join circle activity next week too. I am looking forward to doing something with my circle members.

EVENT 3
           I studied English in the library, but couldn't concentrate on, so I walked around KGU free time between lunch time and fourth period. It was very fine, so it was good day to walk. I enjoyed walking and good weather. I want to walk around KGU again and other places some day if it is sunny.

EVENT 4
          When I taught Japanese to an elementary school student, she gave me a key chain. It is a character of sheep. It is very cute, so I attached it to my pen case. I was very happy to receive it. I will give something like snacks to her in return.

EVENT 5
          Gakusho festival was hold on Sunday. My circle showed slide show like a movie using many pictures we took. We won the first prize in other circles in gakusho society. Unfortunately, I couldn't stay here then, but I am very happy to hear that. This will be a great memory in my circle.

285 / 620 words

1 件のコメント:

  1. Hi Misa --
    I'm glad to hear you enjoyed walking around the KGU campus. I think our campus is quite pretty because there are a lot of trees and shrubs. It's refreshing to sit outside sometimes!

    Your score for this diary homework is 7/10

    返信削除