2014年10月5日日曜日

Diary Week 2

EVENT 1
          My circle members and I took many pictures and we will make slide show like a movie to show other circles. We will be hold festival whidh is called gakusyo festival next week. My circle will show these pictures to other circles. I am looking forward to reaction from other circles.

EVENT 2
          I went to star bucks in front of KGU with my friends. This was my first time to go there with them. We talked many things drinking coffee or eating cake. It was good time and I enjoyed talking with them.

EVENT 3
          I joined a orientation of  course for the exam of employment of teacher. I listened to story about content of the course. I felt classes in the course is very difficult, serious and hard. However, I will keep taking the class to be a teacher.

EVENT 4
          I went shopping with my mother. First, I bought some notebooks and snacks. Next, we saw some shops which sell clothes, and  my mother bought some clothes. I didn't buy any clothes because there were not clothes I like, so I want to go shopping other shop someday.

EVENT 5
          I took my part time job's English exam to get a pay raise. I studied English to pass the exam for many days. The exam was easy to solve because I studied. I hope I can pass the exam and get a pay raise.

239/ 345 words

1 件のコメント:

  1. Hello again, Misa - I hope you can see my comment on this homework!! I hope that your slide show movie makes a good impression on the members of other circles at the gakusho festival. Good luck!

    Your score for this week's diary homework is 6/10

    返信削除