2014年10月19日日曜日

Diary Week 4

EVENT 1
          It was said that typhoon would be very strong and come and attack to Kumamoto, so I have no class on Monday. I thought it is going to rain intensify and wind blustery as typhoon gets closer to Kumamoto. However, it didn't attack to Kumamoto and it didn't have any effect. I could go out, so I went out with my family, and I had good time.

EVENT2
          I walked to daiei which is shopping center in oe, Kumamoto with my friend. First, I copied TOEFL text I borrowed in the library to solve the questions and study TOEFL. Next, we went to 31 ice cream and ate original ice cream in Halloween. It was so delicious! I enjoyed walking, eating and talking with my friend.

EVENT 3
          I went to shimotori and kamitori to find a shop which sell photo albums. My circle member and I will make photo album for third year students and give it them after takuasai because they are supposed to retire our circle when takumasai is finished. We want them to leave with fond memories and enjoy watching photo albums we make. We try to make good photo album like they really like it.

EVENT 4
          I am going to tell about my favorite color. My favorite color is blue, and in particular, I like sky blue. I don't know why, but I have liked sky blue since I was young. In addition, I always choose blue color when I buy something, so I have a lot of blue color goods, for example, pen case, wallet, note books and bag.

EVENT 5
          I am going to write about my favorite season. My favorite season is fall. I think fall is the best weather in all of season because fall is not too hot like summer and not cold like winter. For other season, leaves change their color. Leaves are turning yellow and red in fall. It is very beautiful and fun to see it. We can enjoy many things in fall, so I like fall.

343 / 963 words

1 件のコメント:

  1. Hi Misa

    I was worried about the typhoon, but we were lucky that there were no terrible effects from it this time. I hope we will continue to be lucky and all typhoons will pass by harmlessly!!

    Your score for this homework is 8/10

    返信削除