2014年9月28日日曜日

Dairy Week 1

Event 1
          I met one of my friend from high school after school. First, we eat parfait in a cafe talking many things, for example, university life, final exam and our club. Next, we went to PARCO and window shopping. I was happy to see my friend for the first time in a year, and I had a good time.

EVENT 2
          I applied for course for the exam of employment of teachers with my friends. It is hold by the educational affairs section to pass first stage exam of employment of teachers. I have to attend first orientation next week. I will try to study hard to become an English teacher.

EVENT 3
          I went to welcome party for exchange students from America, Canada, China and so on. I was surprised because there were many exchange students who came to KGU. After they introduced themselves, I talked with three of them. I tried to speak English, but I couldn't speak well, so I will make an effort to speak English well little by little. Anyway, I am happy to make friends and talked with them.

EVENT 4
          I went to my high school's culture festival which is called shikonsai. It was very boisterous and crowded with people. I walked around and ate foods made by students. I enjoyed shikonsai as if I get  back to a high school student.

EVENT 5
          I taught English, math and social studies to junior high school students and high school student as a part time job. First, I taught social studies to two junior high school students. Next, I taught math to a high school student and English to many junior high school students. To teach something is very difficult, but it is good experience for me, so I will keep continue to teach something to students in juku.

306 words

1 件のコメント:

  1. Hello Misa - Thank you for submitting your diary homework. In my notebook, I see that I gave you a score for this homework, and I am sure that I commented on it, but somehow the comment was not posted. I'm sorry about that.

    P.S. The welcome party for the new exchange students sounds like it was fun! If you go to English Lounge, you will be able to speak with them more. The more you practice, the better you can become!! Do your best :-)

    Your score for this diary homework is 7/10

    返信削除