2014年11月3日月曜日

Diary Week6

EVENT 1
          I went to ward office after school to make a passport. I applied for it, but I couldn't do because I had a trouble. My extract of family register wasn't there. I was born in Kumamoto, but I am domiciled in Amakusa, so I didn't get a extract of family register.Therefore, I couldn't make passport then.

EVENT 2
          I went to Amakusa with my mother to get a extract of family register because I have to make passport. After I got it, we visited my grandmother who lives in Amakusa. Before we went back to Kumamoto, we ate lunch. I ate kaisendon, and it tasted very good. I felt it was very long day, but I had a good day.

EVENT 3
          First day of takumasai was held. In the morning, my circle members prepare for place to sell senbei. In the afternoon, we sold egg sebei which is cook by some of my circle members. It was little difficult to bake egg good moderation., but we could cook well and sell a lot of senbei. I enjoyed first day.

EVENT 4
         Second day of takumasai was held. We sold senbei to other circle members. I had to go to do part time job, so I didn't stay takumasai about 2 hours. I wanted to be there more. I felt it was fun to cook egg senbei.

EVENT 5
          Last day of takumasai was held. I cooked many egg senbei with my circle members. The more I baked egg, the more I enjoyed cook egg senbei. We could sold out egg senbei. We ware happy that we could sell all eggsenbei and many people bought egg senbei.I enjoyed takumasai three days, so it was a very good time.

290 / 1567 words

1 件のコメント:

  1. Hi Misa --

    I'm sorry to hear you had some trouble applying for your passport. Those official procedures are sometimes troublesome, aren't they?

    Your score for this diary homework is 7/10.

    返信削除