2014年11月23日日曜日

Dairy Week 8

EVENT 1
          I went to book store near my house. I wanted to buy a book to study TOEFT test. I researched what book is useful through the internet, so I decided to buy a book which many people recommend. However, the book wasn't sold at the book store I went. Next Monday, I am going to go simotori, so I will go another book store to buy the book.

EVENT 2
          I went to English Lounge with my friends at lunch time. One of my friends planned to go there and talk with exchange students to improve our speaking ability. Some of them and I haven't been there, so we were very serious and couldn't talk well. I was very disappointed, but I decided to go there and talk with many exchange students more. My friends and I will go next week and we will try to talk more than today.

EVENT 3
          I went to shopping after school. I wanted some thing, for example, coat and boots. I saw and searched them, but there was nothing I like. I want to do shopping another shop another day.

EVENT 4
          I did English Central for the first time in about four months. I have to do it to get a credit for speaking class. In addition, I have to get more that 60000 points by the end of this month. If I can't do this, I didn't get credit, but at most C grade. I like doing English Central because I feel I can speak English, so I do this and get a credit. What's more, I want to improve my speaking ability.

EVENT 5
          I will tell about my favorite animal. My favorite animal is dogs. My grandmother and grandfather had a dog named Ken, so I always played with him when I visited them. He was very smart. I like playing with him very much and I enjoyed. Therefore I like dogs.

325 / 2192 words

1 件のコメント:

  1. Hi Misa --

    I'm glad to hear you went to English Lounge! It is a nice way to practice your speaking skills, perhaps even better than EnglishCentral because you are speaking to real people!! I hope that you make it a habit to go there so you can build your speaking skills little by little and become more confident.

    Your score for this homework is 7/10

    返信削除