2014年11月29日土曜日

Diary Week 9

EVENT 1
          I went to English Lounge with my friend to talk with some exchange students, but there is no exchange students in English Lounge, so my friend and I talked each other in English about 30 minutes. It was little difficult to keep speaking English and think how I say in English. However, I enjoyed talking with my friend in English and it was fun to talk and think in English. I want to continue to do this with my friend.

EVENT 2
          These days, leaves are changing yellow or red and falling in KGU. It is very beautiful and street is like a colorful carpet. Many students take pictures around trees. I think streets in front of 14th building, so when I walk the street, I am looking forward to seeing very beautiful falling leaves.

EVENT 3
          My father bought some cakes after his work. My mother, brother and I ate the cake. I like sweets very much. In particular, I like chocolate cake. My father bought it to me. I was so happy and it tasted very sweet and good.

EVENT 4
          I went to English Lounge again to talk in English with my friend. During lunch time, there was no exchange students, but after lunch time, some exchange students came to English Lounge. We talked with a student from Canada. He is very kind to talk about many kind of topics. In addition, he talked with us using easily English and speaking slowly. We enjoyed talking, so I was very happy to talk in English.

EVENT 5
          I worked at a part time job. I taught English to high school students. They asked me a lot of question because they are going to have to take final exam in second term next week. I could teach grammar, but it was difficult to teach reading. However, they said to me "Thank you very much." I was very happy to be said that. I will work hard next week.

331 / 2523 words

1 件のコメント:

  1. Hi Misa --

    I'm really glad to read that you are making use of the English Lounge. It's a great chance to speak English AND meet new people from various places!

    Your score for this diary homework is 7/10

    返信削除