2014年12月7日日曜日

Diary Week 10

EVENT 1
          I did micro teaching in the class of teaching method of English. I taught speaking skill to use a sentence structure of "be going to ". I have to use only English to explain what to do. I am not good at speaking English, so it was difficult to teach. However, I did my best and I think my micro teaching was good. In addition, I found what I have to do from now. It is to practice speaking English and how to teach English to use English.

EVENT 2
          This week, I couldn't go to English Lounge. Last week, I went there three times with my friends, but we couldn't talk with exchange students so much. My friends and I wanted to go and talk again this week. However, we had things to do, so we couldn't go to English Lounge. We want to go there and talk in English again next week.

EVENT 3
          I bought a kotatsu. About nine months ago, my family move and live in a new house. We feel very cold in the new house. It is also the same in my room, so I want something warm. Therefore, I bought a kotatsu, and it is very warm and make my family warm.

EVENT 4
          I read a book, which is "the Murders in the Rue Morgue" written by Edgar Allan Poe. This is a short detective fiction story, and it is said first short detective fiction story. I have to write three reports to read three books written by American. This book is shorter than any other books I want to read, but it is worthwhile reading.

EVENT 5
          These days, I have a lot of things to do, for example, read books, do reports, English Central and other homework. I also want to study English, in particular, for the TOEFL test. However, it takes all my energy that I do my many homework. I really want much more time!

329 / 2852 words

1 件のコメント:

  1. Hi again, Misa -

    You said you have been busy doing homework, so you didn't have time to study for TOEFL; however, I think whatever you do in English is helpful to increase your knowledge of English. Your homework is one kind of studying! You're doing a good job -- keep it up!!

    Your score for this diary homework is 7/10

    返信削除