2014年12月15日月曜日

Diary Week 11

EVENT 1
           I have got a sty on my left eye! This is my first time to get it. It is painful a little, but I don't have any time to go to the hospital this week. I wish it would be spontaneous healing.

EVENT 2
          I went to kimono fabric shop with my other. I will wear kimono for coming of age ceremony. I am going to wear my mother's kimono, but there was a trouble, so I went and chose kimono. It was very hard time to choose, but it was very fun and happy time.

EVENT 3
          I made a speech in a class, and I talked about bulling. I practiced making a speech, but I couldn't do well in front of many people. I was disappointed not to talk well. I am not good at talking in front of many people, but I want to be good at talking well. If I have other chance to make a speech, I will practice hard to make a better speech than today.

EVENT 4
          My sty have been heal. First I feel pain every blinking. However, I got well after a few days. I am very happy to be heal a sty. I don't want to get a sty again!

EVENT 5
          I rode a bicycle for the first time in six months. My doctor said not to ride a bicycle for a while to me. However, I got better, so I could ride a bicycle. I like to ride a bicycle, so I am happy. I will go to school by bicycle next week, I am looking forward to going to school by bicycle.

277 / 3129 words

1 件のコメント:

  1. Hi Misa --

    I'm glad your eye recovered quickly. I think I had a sty once a long time ago -- I remember that it was painful. Take care!

    The score for this diary homework is 6/10

    返信削除