2014年12月21日日曜日

Diary Week 12

EVENT 1
          I began to talk in English with my friends. One of my friends took IELTS test and she taught me how difficult speaking section is. It is important to speak English to improve speaking ability. We try to speak English from now on as long as possible.

EVENT 2
          I was given yatsuhashi as a souvenir by my student at cram school. She is a second junior high school student, so she went school trip. she went to Kyoto, and then, she bought yatsuhashi for me. I was very happy to receive yatsuhashi from my student and it tasted very good.

EVENT 3
          It was very cold and snowy today! I like winter and snow, so I wanted to snow. I was happy to see snow! I want to snow again and accumulate.

EVENT 4
          I scolded the student I teach at cram school because they were chatting the whole time when they had to study. This is my first time to scold since I start working a part time. I was depresses. I tell what I did to my boss, but he admired me for scolding. I felt relief I was said many compliment.

EVENT 5
          I bought a boots. I wanted boots and I have looked for it. I went to many shops which sell boots, but I didn't find one I like. However, at least, I found and I could buy nice one. I am looking forward to wearing my new boots.

247 / 3376 words

1 件のコメント:

  1. Hi again, Misa -

    YATSUHASHIIIIIII!! I love it :-) I asked my daughter to buy a lot of yatsuhashi when she went on her school trip to Kyoto last year.

    Your score for this diary homework is 6/10

    返信削除