2015年1月5日月曜日

Diary Week 13

EVENT 1
          I went shopping around shimotori and kamitori. I wanted to buy some clothes like a coat or skirt. but I couldn't find nice one. However, I bought two books which I want and look for. I'm happy to buy them, so next time, I want to find and buy some clothes.

EVENT 2
          I made rice cake with my grandfather and grandmother. They make rice cake every year. I enjoyed making rice cake and talking with them. It tasted very good.

EVENT 3
          I went to Fukuoka by bus with my friends. First, we went to Hakata to eat lunch and shop. Next, we went to Tenjin by subway, and we went shopping around Tenjin and ate dinner. I had a thing I wanted to buy in Tenjin, but it has been sold when I went. It is very shocked, but I enjoyed shopping and eating in Fukuoka with my friends.

EVENT 4
          HAPPY NEW YEAR 2015!!! I set up three goals this year. First, I will carry out my words. Next, I will act according to my plan. Last, I will win myself. I hope I achieve them and enjoy this new year.

EVENT 5
          Alumni association with my high school member was held. I met same grade students for the first time about in two years. I enjoy talking and taking pictures with them. It was Only two and half hours, but I'm happy to see many friends. It was a very wonderful time.

248 / 3624 words

1 件のコメント:

  1. Hi Misa --

    It sounds like you had an enjoyable winter vacation with your friends and family. I'm sure your grandparents enjoyed spending time with you!

    The score for this diary homework is 6/10

    返信削除