2015年1月13日火曜日

Diary Week 14

EVENT 1
          Winter vacation is end and ordinary school days restart. I feel that 90 minutes is longer than the class before winter vacation. In addition, I feel I still can't get rid of winter vacation mood. However, remaining the class this semester and sophomore is a little. I will spend my time not to regret.

EVENT 2
           I made a research presentation in a class, history of America. My presentation theme is abortion, and I talked about it to compere in America and in Japan. I think there is no end that abortion is good or bad because some people say unborn baby is a human, and others say this is the woman's right to decide to have an abortion. This theme is difficult issue, and making a research presentation is very difficult.

EVENT 3
          I had a final exam in study of special activity. This is the teaching course class and first final exam this semester, so I studied for it hard. However, I made a mistake. I remember how official teaching guidelines was changed, but I didn't remember when it was changed. I lacked studying about details. I will prepare thoroughly for the other final exam and I'll do my best.

EVENT 4
          I attended a coming of age ceremony. I went to a Kumamoto city gym which is held a coming of age ceremony with one of my friends. I met many friends in junior high school, high school and university. I talked a lot of things and took many pictures with each of them. It is a wonderful event I experience only once in my life and I will never forget.

EVENT 5
          I attended an alumni reunion in junior high school after coming of age ceremony. I was a member of soft tennis club, so I and other member who joined the alumni reunion went to the venue together. There are not only graduated from the same junior high school but also some teachers. I talked with many friends about what we do now and took a lot of pictures with them. I missed my junior high school days with my friends. I enjoyed the alumni reunion I had a very special time.

369 / 3993 words

1 件のコメント:

  1. Hi Misa -

    Congratulations on your Coming of Age ceremony! It is a momentous occasion -- did you wear a kimono? I am glad to hear that you enjoyed yourself.

    Your score for this homework is 8/10

    返信削除