2015年1月19日月曜日

Diary Week 15

EVENT 1
          I went out for lunch with my friend. First, we planed to go to a cafe which is named "feal". "feal" is the cafe I really want to go for a few month, so I was very happy to go there finally. However, the cafe was closed to conduct training for clerk in the cafe. I was very shocked, but we went to other cafe, "morricone". The cafe is very good atmosphere, and the dish I ate and my friend ate tastes so good. We will go to "feal" someday.

EVENT 2
          I joined and heard explanation for internship during spring vacation. There are many kinds of internship during spring vacation. I have been interesting in the educational industry for many years. I want to do internship about the educational industry, but there is no internship I want to do. I will look for other internship I want to do.

EVENT 3
          My brother took the National Center Test for University Admissions. He is graduate high school, but he couldn't pass his first choice university, so he studies one more year to go to the university he wants to go. He goes to cram school for university entrance exam everyday, and he studies from early morning until late at night. I know that, so I cheered for him, and I hope that he will do us usually and get good score.

EVENT 4
          The National Center Test for University Admissions was hold. I took the test two years ago. I wanted to go to a national university as a my first choice, so I had to took seven exam, and I studied so hard. However, I couldn't get enough score to pass the exam of the national university. The National Center Test for University Admissions is my bitter memory and experience, but I don't forget the test.

EVENT 5
          I took the TOEFL test, and this is my third time. I studied for the test to get higher score than before. I felt that this time is the most difficult TOEFL in my experiences. I am not really good at listening section, so I have to take measure. Many professors say it is important and good to listen and read more and more to improve ability to listen and reading English. About three weeks later, I will have spring vacation and I have many free time, so I will spend these time usefully.

405 / 4398 words

1 件のコメント:

  1. Hi Misa -

    Thanks for all of your hard work in our Writing IV class!! I hope you have a great spring break. I'll see you on campus at KGU in the new academic year!

    Your score for this diary homework is 9/10

    返信削除