2014年4月11日金曜日

Essay


          Hello. My name is Misa. I would like to say thank you to you so much for accepting me to stay in your home. I am happy to be able to do so. I am going to stay in your home for six weeks this summer, so please let me introduce myself.
          I live in Kumamoto, Japan. I was born in September, and I am nineteen years old now. I am a KGU student majoring in English, so I study English very hard. There are four people in my family, my father, mother, brother and me. My father works at car dealer as a car salesperson. My mother is full time homemaker. My brother is younger than me by one year, and he study hard every day to pass the entrance examination for university.
          By the way, my hobbies are to go shopping and to walk, so I have two things I want to do when I go visit you. One is to go shopping, and the other is to walk. I want to go shopping and buy many very famous things there, and I want to walk around quiet places or the old elegant town. Then, will you tell me what to buy and where to walk. In addition, would you mind taking me to your recommend of places? I want to go a lot of places with you, and I want to talk with about them.
          This is my first time that I go to study abroad and stay with a host family. What’s more, I have not ever gone abroad. In addition, I am not good at speaking English well, so I may not be able to talk with you. However, I want to talk with you about many things, and I want to experience many things I don’t experience in Japan. I feel a little nervous, but I am excited to stay at your home and study abroad. I want you to teach me a lot of things. I am glad if you teach me many things, so please tell me many things and whatever you want to say to me. I am looking forward to seeing you. See you later.
          Sincerely, Misa.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿