2014年1月24日金曜日

Last Journal "Writing Class Response"

          I took this year’s writing 1 and writing 2 classes, and I think the classes were fun and useful. At first, I didn’t write sentences well, but now, I think I can write better than first time because I learned how to write, how to use sequencers and so on. In the almost all classes, I had to write sentences. In addition, I had to finish writing paragraphs and journals, and I had to read textbook and answer some questions for homework. Especially, in mention above, I think journals were a good challenge for me. Although I tried to write as much as possible, I can’t write more than 280 wards. However, I can write more than 280 wards in the process of writing about many things in the classes and do my homework.
          I think the classes were too difficult. When I wrote paragraphs or journals, I thought I wish these homework were easier. However, when I finished writing paragraphs or journals, I felt a sense of achievement and fulfillment. What’s more, I felt like having ability to write. Therefore, I think I had good chances to improve my writing ability. However, I think cards games like a snake oil and exchange Christmas presents as class activities were enjoyable. These classes were very interesting and fun!
I think you should do the same next year. Certainly, I had difficulty writing many times, and I felt too difficult. However, it was for my own to write something in English. Therefore, you should do the same next year.
          Thank you so much for teaching in this year’s writing 1 and writing 2 classes. Next year, I will do my best more than this year.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿