2014年7月28日月曜日

My favorite movies

          I like jiburi series movies and Harry Potter series movies. First, I will tell about jiburi series movies. All of these movies are very fun and fantasy movies. In particular, Tonari no totoro is one of my favorite movies. After I watched it, I feel happy, and i think it teaches family is very important and warm. Other movies also teach many things. Next, I will tell about Harry Potter series movies. These are very exciting and fantastic movies, but some scenes are scary. However, I enjoy watching Harry Potter series movies. Harry and other characters are very brave and cool, so I am encouraged by them. I feel scary when I watched one of these movies for the first time, but now, I am exiting to watch these movies. That's why I like these movies.
136 words

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿