2014年6月18日水曜日

My other classes

          I have eighteen classes this semester. However, three classes are not allowed to graduate KGU because these classes are for becoming an English teacher and these classes for becoming a teacher don't be counted credits to graduate KGU. These classes are very difficult to understand and remember, but I can learn many things to become an English teacher and to teach English, moral education and other things. I enjoy these classes because I really want to be an English teacher. I also enjoy other fifteen classes, for example, historical of English literature, international society and Japan, historical of the United Kingdom, psychology and so on. Particularly, I like introduction of English language. I learned history of English in the class. I learned many things about how English is brought and how English is changed. I didn't know about these things, so I really felt interesting. I study all of my classes hard.
152 words

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿