2013年6月26日水曜日

JournalC

My favorite place to eat is Sushiro because one of my favorite foods is sushi. I always go there with my mother, and we eat sushi of squid, shrimp, tuna, and so on. Above all, I like salmon the better. We often go to eat sushi there, for example, when I have no class on a weekday, or when I have no class in the afternoon. I tried to cook sushi, but I couldn’t cook well. Instead of hand-shaped sushi, sometimes my mother and I cook hand-rolled sushi. My mother can make it very well, buy I can’t make it well. I want to make it well.
Next my favorite food is chocolate. Last year I often ate it when I studied or took practice examinations. When I studied for entrance examination for university, I did in high school every day. Then I ate chocolate I brought from my home or bought chocolate at LOWSON in Kumamoto Gakuen University. If I was tired, I ate chocolate. I ate chocolate, and I relaxed. Still now, I like eating chocolate, so I often eat it in university.
Next my favorite place to eat is Joyfull because there is one of my memorial places. When I was a high school student, I often went Joyfull near ma high school. For example, after we finished classes on Saturday, my friends and I went to there to eat lunch. Then we usually ate rice casserole because it is cheap, but its taste is very good.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿